To collect a payment, the merchant can ask consumers to open the Alipay app and tap Pay.
- Tap + on the navigation bar
- Tap Date of issue and Due Date
- Tap Add a line to add an item from your item library or add a custom amount
- Tap Add Customer and either select an existing customer from your Customer lists
or tap Add new customer to enter your customer’s information
- Tap SEND IT
Manual batch is available upon request. Note that when the manual batch is in place, all credit card transactions will not be
deposited until the merchant tap the Batch button.
The General Setting allows you to enable or edit Tipping, Tax, and Convenience Fee.
Enable and manage your Tax in Setting-General.
Enable and manage your Convenience Fee in Setting-General.
Enable Tipping and custom % amount In-App in Setting-General.
Account: Login to Yuansfer Merchant Portal using your Email or Account ID.
Two ways to reset your password in Smart Terminal if you’ve forgotten it.
- From the login page, tap the Forgot password link. Provide your login email and confirm. An email with a password reset link will be sent to you, follow the link in the email to reset the password.
- Change password in the Setting.